Uganda is one of the most popular countries in the whole of East Africa and it is known as the preserver of the unique culture of the local people, having numerous traditional leaders. The country brings together over 60 tribes in together under one umbrella. It is one of the most visited countries in East Africa by tourists.
Well, there are many solid reasons to as to why one could come to visit Uganda. Uganda is a living example of the images of the opulent days of its ancient rulers. The Uganda museums is a must visit destination for history lovers. There are many places to visit in Uganda that reminds of the glorious past like Kasubi tombs, Bulange plance, Burrial grounds of toro kingdom, heritage trails of Buganda kingdom. A Uganda Safari indeed doesn’t bore! There are many tourist destinations to see while in Uganda and there are a million reasons to take a Uganda safari adventure to the Pearl of Africa!
- The mouth-watering local dishes prepared from different tribes that can be found at different restaurants that a spread throughout the whole country: dishes from the centre, western, eastern and northern region. These some of these dishes came with the famous, rich and aromatic nature that comes due to the liberal use of exotic spices, ghee and fresh fruits, flavored rice, meat, vegetables, milk.
- Rich culture: The Pearl is known for its rich history and culture with a rich and varied heritage in arts, crafts and dance that was formed during the rule of our ancestors. One who travels to Uganda must visit the Uganda Museum to witness the cultural side of Ugandans. It is one of the biggest one-man collections of antiques from all the tribes found in Uganda.
- Paradise for African shopping lovers: The pearl is surely the best place to go for shopping African craft. People from safaris shop for, antiques, jewelry items, beautiful dresses. Due to a pleasant Uganda weather, there will be no problem for tourists to travel around looking for souvenirs to take back home to their relatives.
- Mountain Gorillas: Uganda is home to more than half of the remaining total world population of mountain gorillas. The 2012 Gorilla Census revealed that Bwindi Impenetrable Park alone is home to 480 of the total 820 mountain gorillas remaining in the wild. There are many gorilla safari offers available for travelers interested in taking a gorilla trekking trip in Uganda.
- Uganda’s most known attractions include; the national parks with wildlife and primates, lake Victoria, river nile, the tropical rain forests, the ever green vegetation and many more all you have to do is to book a safari to the Pearl of Africa.